Dr. Drew Sinatra's LifeBiome Gut Soother Provides Soothing Relief from Occasional Stomach Upset and Discomfort (28-Day Supply)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 12% on the Dr. Drew Sinatra's LifeBiome Gut Soother Provides Soothing Relief from Occasional Stomach Upset and Discomfort (28-Day Supply) by Dr. Drew Sinatra at Go 365 Wellness. MPN: DGS02P12000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. One of the most overlooked aspects of digestive health products is the importance of providing support for a healthy comfortable intestinal tract. LifeBiome Gut Soother features scientifically validated and traditionally used gut health ingredients to provide digestive coverage and soothing support for the gut. In vitro evidence shows that each dose may help maintain the integrity of cells and tight junctions lining the digestive tract, reducing discomfort and the effects of bloating and stomach
Product Description & Reviews
One of the most overlooked aspects of digestive health products is the importance of providing support for a healthy comfortable intestinal tract. LifeBiome Gut Soother features scientifically validated and traditionally used gut health ingredients to provide digestive coverage and soothing support for the gut. In vitro evidence shows that each dose may help maintain the integrity of cells and tight junctions lining the digestive tract, reducing discomfort and the effects of bloating and stomach upset. One of the key ingredients in this gut health formula is glutamine, a free amino acid that works in the digestive system as fuel for your cells, and you get a full 5 grams in every dose. Just one scoop of this delicious apple pear flavor mix will have you feeling the soothing relief from the first sip! Dr. Drew Sinatra's LifeBiome Gut Soother supports the health of your digestive tract with these key ingredients: 1. GutGard Licorice Extract: Helps to reduce occasional bloating, belching, feeling of fullness and nausea after meals. 2. Glutamine: A full 5 grams to fuel the intestinal cells in the digestive tract. 3. Aloe Vera Extract & Ginger Extract: Traditionally used ingredients to soothe the gut. 4. PreticX XOS Fiber: A clinically validated dose to feed healthy gut flora, nourishing their growth. While probiotics are ideal for bringing balance to your gut, they often overlook one big thing-the importance of feeding those good bacteria. LifeBiome works hand in hand with your probiotic for premium coverage of your digestive tract, especially for those with a sensitive stomach. Taken daily, Dr. Drew Sinatra's LifeBiome Gut Soother mix will leave your digestion comforted, helping to alleviate occasional bloating and stomach upset and support your intestinal lining. You can drink Gut Soother cold-or warm for a truly soothing effect. Plus, the harvest apple pear flavor is delicious! Try it today!
Features & Highlights
- SUPPORTS YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT AND INTESTINAL HEALTH. Gut health is more than just how your digestive system functions, it has a strong connection to how you feel overall! That's why providing digestive coverage and supporting your intestinal lining is so important. LifeBiome Gut Soother features scientifically validated and traditionally used ingredients to help support and soothe the digestive tract.
- SOOTHES OCCASIONAL STOMACH UPSET AND REDUCES OCCASIONAL BLOATING, BELCHING, and feeling of fullness after eating. A healthy, functioning digestive tract reduces digestive discomfort and the effects of bloating and stomach upset. Gut Soother features 5 grams of glutamine and GutGard licorice extract, an ingredient to help reduce occasional bloating, belching, and feeling of fullness after meals. Plus, aloe vera extract and ginger extract to soothe the digestive tract.
- PACKED WITH PREBIOTICS TO HELP FUEL THE GROWTH OF BENEFICIAL PROBIOTIC BACTERIA. Each tasty scoop of this delicious apple pear powder mix gives your beneficial gut bacteria a boost by providing a clinically validated dosage of PreticX XOS fiber, a prebiotic, non-GMO fiber which promotes growth of the good flora in your gut, particularly healthy levels of Bifidobacteria found in the large intestine.
- DEVELOPED BY PRACTICING NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIAN DR. DREW SINATRA. As a practicing naturopathic physician, Dr. Sinatra believes the gut is the cornerstone of your health. As a dad himself, he knows exactly what he wants and doesn't want for his own family, and he uses those same principles in the formulations he brings to his patients.
- PLANT-BASED AND FORMULATED WITHOUT GLUTEN, SOY, OR DAIRY OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, COLORS, FLAVORS, AND PRESERVATIVES. Dr. Sinatra formulates his products to be as close to what nature intended as possible. Each one is formulated without artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, and flavors, and is made without gluten, soy, dairy, shellfish, fish, salt, sugar, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and HFCS. Triple-tested for quality, safety, and purity with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Dr. Drew Sinatra
Dr. Drew Sinatra
Health and Beauty
3 x 2 x 2 inches
3.82 x 3.58 x 5.2 inches
Have questions about this item (DGS02P12000), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dr. Drew Sinatra, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: UN2702, ean: 0039442027023,
Since 1983, Universal Nutrition has been helping elite weightlifters enhance their performance and meet their lofty goals. From world record-holding powerlifters and Olympic competitors to Olympia bodybuilders and lifters in general, more athletes ha...
mpn: 026664228918, ean: 0026664228918,
LGlutamine Powder 5.29 Ounces Powder150 Grams Powder. Serving Size: 1 1/2 Teaspoon. 30 Servings Per Container. Suitable for Vegetarians.
mpn: 00100, ean: 0772195084058,
Glutamine is an amino acid your tissues use as fuel. It's the most plentiful amino acid in skeletal muscle. Your body can manufacture glutamine, but certain factors - including heavy exercise - can deplete your stores. If you exercise a lot, your bod...
mpn: 5209, ean: 0780053001826,
PROMOTES GI HEALTH: L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, and may be used to promote the health and proper function of intestinal mucosal cells, supporting the integrity of the gut lining.. STRONG ANTIOXIDANT: L-Glutamine helps inc...