Pharma Grade Lactose Powder | Create Amazing Tasting Tablets (5KG) by LFA Tablet Presses at Go 365 Wellness. MPN: 5060477551240. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: CAS number: 63-42-3 Molecular formula: C12H22O11 Appearance: White powder Melting point: 668.9 °C Density: 1.525 g/cm3 Bulk density: 0.51 g/cm3 Molecular weight: 342.30 g/mol Pharmaceutical grade lactose powder has to be stored it in a cool, dark place. Temperatures should remain below 27 degree Celsius and humidity below 65% as high humidity can result in mold. Pharma grade lactose powder is often used in tablets and has low levels of impurity. It is a carbohydrate which means
Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: CAS number: 63-42-3 Molecular formula: C12H22O11 Appearance: White powder Melting point: 668.9 °C Density: 1.525 g/cm3 Bulk density: 0.51 g/cm3 Molecular weight: 342.30 g/mol Pharmaceutical grade lactose powder has to be stored it in a cool, dark place. Temperatures should remain below 27 degree Celsius and humidity below 65% as high humidity can result in mold. Pharma grade lactose powder is often used in tablets and has low levels of impurity. It is a carbohydrate which means it is a disaccharide. This means it is in the class of sugars which contain two monosaccharide residues. It makes up around 2-8% of milk as determined by weight. It’s a soluble product with a low level of sweetness. Lactose powder is clear and colourless and inert. It can improve safety elements of a drug and makes the manufacturing process smoother. The creation of various grades of lactose powder have made many advances. Each grade produce a slightly unique form of lactose powder. This means you can be more specific with the properties of your formula. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Features & Highlights
- Will Enhance The Flavor, Texture And Color Of Your Tablet And Is Generally Unreactive.
- Soluble Product With A Low Level Of Sweetness. Lactose Powder Is Clear And Colourless And Inert. It Can Improve Safety Elements Of A Drug And Makes The Tablet Manufacturing Process Smoother.
- Lactose Is A Simple Carbohydrate Found In Milk. Another Name For It Is "Milk Sugar." It Is A Reducing Sugar Which Means It Reacts With Amino Acids At High Temperatures Which Will Help Determine The Final Flavour Of Your Tablet.
- It Will Improve The Quality And Taste Of Your Tablet, And A Excipient That Fits Perfectly Into A Variety Of Applications.
- Pharma Grade Lactose Powder, Often Used In Tablets And Has Low Levels Of Impurity. It Is A Carbohydrate Which Means It Is A Disaccharide. This Means It Is In The Class Of Sugars Which Contain Two Monosaccharide Residues.
LFA Tablet Presses
LFA Tablet Presses
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item (5060477551240), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LFA Tablet Presses, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
INDICATIONS:Lactaid Fast Act Caplets - 60 eaLACTAID Fast Act Caplets starts working faster than other Ultra strength products, so more lactose can be broken down overall. Supplements can be used anytime, anywhere - fitting easily into a pocket or pur...
mpn: E810, ean: 0033984008113,
Lactase 3500 wafers is one of Solgar's premium-quality digestive health products. Chewable wafers. Salt and starch free. Suitable for vegetarians.Chewable wafers. Salt and starch free. Suitable for vegetarians.
The ''after meal'' supplement This famous ''after-meal'' digestive aid with Chlorophyll helps to sweeten breath and reduce the bad taste that often accompanies heavy meals. Similar to the original papaya blend, this chewable contains the finest quali...
Malabar Complete Milk Digestant Description: The first product to help digestion the lactose, protein and fat in milk and milk products. Malabar has been at the forefront of lactase dietary supplementation with the first product to help digest lactos...