Ubiquinol 100mg Soy Free Non GMO (Vegetarian, Gluten Free), 150 Veggie Gels
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Ubiquinol 100mg Soy Free Non GMO (Vegetarian, Gluten Free), 150 Veggie Gels by Healthy Origins at Go 365 Wellness. MPN: 1794445. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Healthy Origins Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body; however certain individuals may have difficulty with the natural conversion process. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for individuals over 40 or people who are suffering from specific conditions related to oxidative stress.The POWER of Ubiquinol: Introdu
Product Description & Reviews
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body; however certain individuals may have difficulty with the natural conversion process. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for individuals over 40 or people who are suffering from specific conditions related to oxidative stress.
Features & Highlights
- The POWER of Ubiquinol: Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science- Ubiquinol (also known as Kaneka Ubiquinol) is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need or advanced age.
- Healthy Origins Formulation: As with any product that is more sensitive to instability, the formulation of the active ingredient with complementary other ingredients is a key factor for the bioavailability of the product. In our formula; we add Medium Chain Triglycerides (Palm), Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble Vitamin C) and Sunflower Lecithin to enhance the absorption and stability of Ubiquinol in the body.
- Manufactured and Packaged in the USA: All Healthy Origins Ubiquinol softgels are encapsulated and packaged in the USA, using only Kaneka Ubiquinol produced exclusively in Pasadena , TX.
- Kaneka Preferred: Kaneka Corporation purchases only Healthy Origins Ubiquinol products for sale to their own employees in the USA and abroad.
- Ubiquinol vs CoQ10: Conventional CoQ10 supplements provide a compound commonly called Ubiquinone, which must be reduced to its active metabolite Ubiquinol in order to be used by the body. Experts have always believed that the best way to supplement this coenzyme would be in its active form Ubiquinol, but until recently, manufacturers had been unable to produce a stable ingredient. That's where the scientists at Kaneka come in. After 10 years of painstaking research, Kaneka developed a patented process to stabilize Ubiquinol so it is properly assimilated by the body.
Health and Beauty
2.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
2.5 x 2.4 x 3.8 inches
Have questions about this item (1794445), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Healthy Origins, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CQ005120, ean: 0755571910141,
CoQ10 ST-100 features a stabilized encapsulation of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) designed specifically for stability, purity, and bioavailability.Features a D-limonene (citrus) base-a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier abso...
mpn: 879452002449, ean: 0879452002449,
CoQnol is a non-GMO form of ubiquinol, which is the reduced, antioxidant form of CoQ10. Both ubiquinone and ubiquinol are critical to the cellular ATP (energy) production cycle. Without the presence of both ubiquinone and ubiquinol within the bodys c...
Coq-10 200 Mg - 30 Softgels - GNC - Coenzyme Q10Clinically Shown To Support Heart Health, Helps Replenish Coq-10 Levels Reduced By Statin Drugs. As a dietary supplement, take one to two softgel capsules daily after a meal.. Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glyc...
mpn: 8679023, ean: 9421031781088,
MitoQ Heart supports normal heart and circulatory function, and blood pressure & heart rate within normal levels.MitoQ Heart is a ground-breaking formula for heart and circulatory support which features our patented ingredient, MitoQ. MitoQ is a worl...