Healthy Origins Ubiquinol Soy Free/Non-GMO Gels, 100 Mg, 150 Count
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Healthy Origins Ubiquinol Soy Free/Non-GMO Gels, 100 Mg, 150 Count by Healthy Origins at Go 365 Wellness. MPN: 603573364694. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ubiquinol 100mg Kaneka QH 120 SoftgelHealthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active Antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have dificulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol.Soy FreeNon-GMOSuggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults Take one (1) or two
Product Description & Reviews
Ubiquinol 100mg Kaneka QH 120 SoftgelHealthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active Antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have dificulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol.Soy FreeNon-GMOSuggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults Take one (1) or two (2) softgels daily with food - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 SoftgelAmount Per Serving% Daily Value***Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)100 mg**Daily Value Not Established***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie dietOther Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Gelatin, Glycerin, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Beeswax, Sunflower Lecithin, Purified Water, and Annatto Extract.Does Not Contain: Sugar, Salt, Starch,Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Barley, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Egg and Dairy Products. Preservatives, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Colors.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Features & Highlights
- The POWER of Ubiquinol: Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science- Ubiquinol (also known as Kaneka Ubiquinol) is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need or advanced age.
- Ubiquinol vs CoQ10: Conventional CoQ10 supplements provide a compound commonly called Ubiquinone, which must be reduced to its active metabolite Ubiquinol in order to be used by the body. Experts have always believed that the best way to supplement this coenzyme would be in its active form Ubiquinol, but until recently, manufacturers had been unable to produce a stable ingredient. That's where the scientists at Kaneka come in. After 10 years of painstaking research, Kaneka developed a patented process to stabilize Ubiquinol so it is properly assimilated by the body.
- Healthy Origins Formulation: As with any product that is more sensitive to instability, the formulation of the active ingredient with complementary other ingredients is a key factor for the bioavailability of the product. In our formula; we add Medium Chain Triglycerides (Palm), Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble Vitamin C) and Sunflower Lecithin to enhance the absorption and stability of Ubiquinol in the body.
- Manufactured and Packaged in the USA: All Healthy Origins Ubiquinol softgels are encapsulated and packaged in the USA, using only Kaneka Ubiquinol produced exclusively in Pasadena , TX.
- Kaneka Preferred: Kaneka Corporation purchases only Healthy Origins Ubiquinol products for sale to their own employees in the USA and abroad.
Health and Beauty
3 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches
2.9 x 2.6 x 5.3 inches
Have questions about this item (603573364694), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Healthy Origins, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 01431, ean: 0852678975292,
Super Ubiquinol Coq10 from Life Extension2 bottles of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support, 200 mg, 30 softgels (2X30). Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support combines super absorbable ubiquinol ...
mpn: CAPSULES002, ean: 0633131633160,
MitoQ is a patented antioxidant that targets the mitochondria, our cellular power plant, to support cell function and heart, liver, kidney and brain health.MitoQ also assists energy, and protects against the cellular free radical damage that, over ti...
mpn: 879452003071, ean: 0879452003071,
CoQnol is a non-GMO form of ubiquinol, which is the reduced, antioxidant form of CoQ10. Both ubiquinone and ubiquinol are critical to the cellular ATP (energy) production cycle. Without the presence of both ubiquinone and ubiquinol within the body's ...
mpn: B0722W7DZ1, ean: 0898440001103,
Qunol Ubiquinol is different from other CoQ10 supplements. It contains CoQ10 that has already been converted to its antioxidant form, Ubiquinol - the form that fights excess free radicals and can help protect the body's cells from damage.Ubiquinol - ...